Illinois: Supplier Quality Engineer (235343)

Life Sciences & Technology
Share

Duration

  • 6 months

Job Description

  • Looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer with an understanding of IT fundamentals / Software Lifecycle (SLC) to assist with the development of their supplier quality program and build list of approved suppliers. They utilize Archer GRC, ISO Train, and M Files AI as their Doc Management System – experience with these is a plus. Consultant will work through engagements that come through for new suppliers. They are using a new process, so targeting people who have experience with new suppler quality systems, or have been part of building supplier quality processes. An IT background will help tie these processes together.
  • Average day – Group meetings with a lead, identify what work will be done for the day, assist with engagements, assessments, and escalations. After escalations, the consultant will engage with business stakeholders. Supplier management using their Archer GLC system for supplier evaluations, engagement identification, intended use, and highlight any deficiencies. As findings. Then work with the team to identify deficiencies. Their goal is to get suppliers onto their ASL (Approved Supplier List), so 70% of job is supplier evaluation, and the other 30% would be periodic review of suppliers (checking / updating supplier status or issue findings). The client has their procedures approved, associated templates have been created, and the questions are determined. The consultant will need to have enough supplier quality experience to determine what specific questions to ask to get the supplier approved, if possible. Example: As part of your lifecycle, do you have a defect management system? Do you have a method for taking complaints? If so, what is the data integrity around that? If suppliers cannot provide evidence, the consultant will then highlight the risks.

Skills

  • Supplier Quality, Logistics, Supplier Evaluation, Compliance, IT, Software Lifecycle (SLC) Medical Device or Pharma, Archer GRC, ISO Train, M Files AI – Doc Management System

Education

  • Experience outweighs degree

 

Illinois: Supplier Quality Engineer (235343)

About Black Diamond Networks
Black Diamond Networks delivers talent uplifted. We deploy highly skilled consultants to support quality, compliance, and innovation in regulated industries and beyond. Black Diamond’s delivery model is wired for speed and precision, due to a cultivated community of experts in life sciences, engineering, and technology. Raise your expectations for dynamic solutions.

Black Diamond Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.

Start Date
ASAP
State
Illinois
Location
US On-Site

Apply Now

"*" indicates required fields

Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 256 MB.
I am willing to travel or relocate
I am authorized to work in the US
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.