This policy applies to the Black Diamond Networks website, as well as the websites of our divisions AP Biosciences and River Group Technologies.
- Employees follow data privacy and security standards, maintaining the strictest confidence with the proprietary and sensitive information they may learn through the course of their employment.
- When you request additional information or register on BDN’s websites, we will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- BDN uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies, to keep track of interactions with our websites and emails.
Use of Information
- BDN uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- With your permission, BDN may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the company’s services.
- BDN may use information collected to improve our websites.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.