KEY TO ROLE:
GMP, BioPharma, Read/Write using MS Products in particularly Excel, Calculations, Margins, Profits and can write proposals (templates available to leverage).
This is a customer phasing role so person has to have strong communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Biology or equivalent (defined as a university degree/GED and >10 years relevant work experience)
• Excellent written English, other languages an additional asset
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Preferably more than 10 years relevant experience in a Life Sciences or Biopharma industry with knowledge of bioprocessing and the manufacturing process of biopharma products
• Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills
• Domain expertise in some relevant industry area (processes, production, logistics, R&D, planning etc.)
• Familiarity with GMP and other relevant standards issued by FDA, ISO etc.
• Ability to utilize knowledge of bioprocessing and the manufacturing process of biopharma products and translate into requirements on production equipment
• Ability to lead cross-functional team discussions and an ability to drive activities to completion, satisfying quality requirements and schedule
• Ability to manage many different opportunities, proposals and project requests in different stages of completion without losing control
• Capable of managing and resolving complex requests finding clear paths forward demonstrating flexibility, innovation, and customer focus
• Ability to participate and support the Enterprise Sales team in customer interactions, presenting ideas and concepts in a convincing and coherent manner
• An inclination for innovation and process improvements to constantly improve tools and ways of working.
• Ability to travel as needed to participate in customer presentations and workshops
• A positive and relentless attitude and the ability to positively impact the spirit of a team.
REMOTE: Proposal Engineer (232467)