Duration: 6-12 months, full time
A Black Diamond client is looking for a senior Project Manager consultant with strong experience within Analytical Method Development, and leading technical transfer of methods to CMO’s.
- Experience in cell culture, Immunoassays, PCR, next generation genome sequencing, biologics, residuals and impurities assay, analytical method development, transfer and method validation
- Leadership and ability to multi task efficiently
- Experience working with CMO’s on these types of transfer activities
- Client is looking for 3-5 years of relevant PM experience.
- Must have familiarity with most of the following standard analytical techniques used in the biopharmaceutical industry: e.g., UV-Vis, HPLC, LC-MS, GC, FT-IR, SDS-PAGE, IEF, CE, ELISA, mass spectrometry, bioassay.
- Education: B.S. degree is required in relevant field. M.S. degree is preferred. PMP Certification is a PLUS.
JOB ID# 226561