Our client is looking for a Process Engineer for a 3-6 month assignment. This individual will help them with the design and setup of a new reagents manufacturing facility. Responsibilities include:
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with other disciplines across the business such as Research, Operations, Quality and Validation.
- Identify deliverables, define requirements, develop technical specifications, user requirements, evaluate vendors quotes and support equipment selection.
- Must liaison with maintenance on capabilities of equipment
- Manage pilot/trial/first production scale-up batches and processes, including coordination with batching and filling operations.
- Strong understanding of pharma process engineering principles.
- Experience with aseptic manufacturing equipment and processes
- Thorough knowledge of CIP, SIP, P&IDs, PFDs, processes utilities/equipment design and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- 3+ years of process engineering, or process development chemistry experience involving aseptic manufacturing equipment
Remote: Process Engineer (229922)