Our client is looking for a portfolio manager for their new cancer initiative. This person will be on the team responsible for consolidating the data from several projects and PMs to the portfolio level to be delivered to upper management. They will not be leading an NPD project. This person must come from an NPD background, and MUST be computer savvy with experience in Excel, Power BI, Tableau, SharePoint, etc. An NPD background and an ability to “see the bigger picture” is required so they can know what questions to ask the PMs and how best to understand and read the data they are consolidating. Combo device experience is preferred as the individual projects are both device and pharma- willing to look at candidates that have experience with both device and pharma but not combo specifically.
- Collaborate with Program Managers and project teams (as needed) to develop detailed project plans, budget requirements, along with critical milestones as specified in the templates
- Format MS Project data in a consistent manner for individual projects to maintain tracking effectiveness
- Work with Program Managers to upload project information along with detailed project plans in the Project Management (PM) System.
- Facilitate report generation and relevant data collection to support monthly report generation & periodic program and portfolio reviews with leadership teams
- Collaborate with Program Management community to develop additional reports within the PM System
- Provide project management support to teams on as needed basis
- ‘Collaborate with core PM team to support future implementation of Project and Portfolio Management tools.
Duration: 9 Months
Start Date: 12/12
Skills: PM, NPD, Excel, SharePoint,Power BI, Tableau
Education: PMP/ Six Sigma is a strong plus but not required. BS required- advanced degree preferred
Remote: Portfolio Manager NPD (232114)