A Black Diamond client is looking for a consultant specializing in Material Science to assist them with an Implantable Orthopedic product they are currently working on. Ideally, the consultant will guide the chemical company they are working with to refine and develop solutions to determine why development is ineffective and what needs to be changed/implemented. The client is looking for someone to give strategy or consulting from an advisory standpoint, so the candidate will need to be well-versed in previous similar projects/experience.
- Extrusion manufacturing methods
- Thermoplastic Polymer exp
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) / acrylic exp
- Orthopedic implants products PLUS
- Ph.D. or M.S. Degree preferred / experience outweighs degree
Remote: Material Science Consultant (227986)