Our client is developing antibody-drug conjugate therapies for oncology studies and is seeking a Clinical Data Manager to oversee work performed by the DM vendor for the assigned studies. Working within the Clinical Data Sciences team within Biometrics and report to the Director of Clinical Data Sciences the consultant will also collaborate with the study team including Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology.
Required Skills /Experience
– Understanding of the drug development process and previously and project
– Experience working at the Program or Compound Level
– level experience as a Clinical Data Manager
– Oncology clinical development experience
– Experience using data management methodologies and technologies (e.g., electronic data capture and reporting).
– Clinical data collection and data review process experience
– Project level experience as a Lead Data Manager
– Proficiency with the clinical data collection and data review process
– Experience with using data management methodologies and technologies
– Understanding of the drug development process
Remote: Clinical Data Manager (232442)