A Black Diamond Client is seeking six (6) Remediation Engineers to shadow and supports current Client employees in each of the departments below:
- Warehouse/Supply chain
The Remediation Engineer will execute quality, manufacturing, engineering, and validation compliance remediation activities under technical leadership. Activities may include the development, coordination, and execution of remediation projects, change requests, protocols, and document revisions as required to meet regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge of Operations, Quality, Validation, etc., along with planning and project management skills to execute and/or track coordinate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Support project objectives through document reviews, training course development, and hands-on training.
- Coordinate and communicate progress on scheduled projects.
- Manages own time to meet defined objectives.
- BS in Engineering, Scientific or Technical related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years experience in pharmaceutical or similar regulated industry required; prior Engineering, Operations, Quality or Validation assignments preferred.
- Experience authoring, review, etc., for procedures or training materials a plus.
- Experience and/or training in managing projects is a plus.
Education: not required
Remediation Engineer (227518)