12 months (potential extension)
Hours per week:
Our client is currently seeking Process Technicians (4 spots) to assist within continuous improvement activities within mechanical and electrical systems. Activities will involve disassembly and assembly of process equipment, recording work in maintenance system (Blue Mountain Ram), maintain a cGMP compliance state, and overall assistance with maintenance & documentation efforts. Knowledge & comfortability of gowning requirements is highly preferred (not required).
Tasks include (not limited to):
- Review equipment & system layouts, diagrams, specifications revolving around the planning/performing maintenance & repairs, and interpretation of schematics & P&ID’s.
- Execute daily operations, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment, and building systems in a cGMP environment.
- Ensure safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot any conditions with mechanical equipment in a clean room environment.
- Efficiently coordinate the workflow and documentation of daily Work Orders (WOs) and preventive maintenance (PMs).
- Assess discrepancies and arrange for/perform all necessary repairs to electrical equipment during varying conditions.
- Coordinate with each impacted department for troubleshooting activities or to assist in other areas as needed
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement activities within mechanical and electrical systems.
- Pharma/FDA cGMP/GxP working knowledge with comparable job scope
- 5+ years of experience in equipment maintenance or a related position.
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
NY: Process Technicians (x4) (233788)