Our client is seeking a QC Data Review Consultant for a 12-18 month contract. The consultant will demonstrate proficiency through a wide exposure to pharmaceutical analyses and has a firm grasp of scientific principles and skill in applying this knowledge. Prior experience in pharmaceutical analyses in at least two of the functional areas (HPLC, GC, or wet chemistry) is required. The consultant will be responsible for review and release of analytical results and will be responsible for generating reports on trending, data review errors and eventually analyst adherence reports. The consultant will not be responsible for reviewing lab investigations. Prior experience with Agilent and Empower systems is strongly preferred.
May also be called upon to perform the following tasks:
- Provides quick turnaround of in-process sample result reviews for production.
- Aids production with LIMS questions.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with cGMP compliance.
- Provides ideas/feedback for areas where efficiency can improve.
- Performs any other laboratory tasks deemed necessary by the QC Systems Manager.
- Adheres to personal moral, ethical, legal, and behavioral conduct that is in compliance with the Siegfried Code of Conduct.
- Adheres to all applicable SHE and cGMP regulations.
- Education: BA or BS in chemistry or related science and 5+ years of related work experience is required.
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with people of all levels and cultures.
- Be very conscientious and detail oriented.
- Must be able to manage projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
New Jersey: QC Data Review Consultant (231567)