Our medical device client needs a Sr. Project Manager with strong medical device R&D experience. Must have design V&V experience. We need someone with medical device engineering experience, design control, strong engineering background, ability to work through engineering documentation, must have a very technical background. Product is class 2, having med device is needed. Multi-system device with several components, it is an electro-mechanical device. Need to know how the devices come together as a system, get them through verification. Listen to technical leads, work with the teams, handle budgeting, timelines, full PM actives, cross functional team management.
Required Skills & Experience
Project management, medical devices, r&d, verification
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Science or related field required.
• A minimum of 6 years of product development experience is required.
• A minimum of 5 year of experience in leading projects is required.
• Experience managing tier supplier product development required.
• Proficiency utilizing the MS Office Suite (Project, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint).
• Problem-solving ability and excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• The ability to work independently, provide multiple solutions to problems and effectively integrate systems.
MA: Sr. R&D Project Manager- Medical Devices Class II (232403)