As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a hands-on role in the development of core software components responsible for orchestrating inventory into the Symbotic system and order fulfillment out to customers. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative, and agile development environment. Expanded partnership to modernize all 42 of Walmart’s regional distribution centers
• Design and develop real-time distributed software to orchestrate the induction of new inventory and order fulfillment to customers.
• Develop and enhance applications that span desktop, mobile and web technology stacks utilizing the following technologies: C# .NET, WPF, XAML, RabbitMQ, SQL, Angular.
• Contribute to a distributed architecture using multi-threaded and multi-processor concepts.
• Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team that works to design, develop, review and test new functionality.
• Collaborate with other development teams and product managers to breakdown requirements, design solutions and execute on new business requirements.
• Mentor junior engineers and provide technical leadership.
• Degree in Computer Science, a related technical discipline, or related experience.
• 6+ years professional experience developing software applications.
• Experience leading other developers.
• 1+ year of experience with data/SQL platforms including traditional relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL).
• Object oriented design and programing concepts, C# or Java is preferred.
• Source code version control, unit testing, design and defect tracking tools.
• Experience with multi-threading and SW/HW integration.
• Self-motivated, with an ability to learn quickly and independently, and work in a dynamic agile environment with cross functional and remote teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Hybrid in Wilmington MA : Software Engineer (hybrid) (232525)