Duration: 3+ months
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Our NJ based Pharmaceutical client is looking for a Calibration Consultant with at least 5 years of experience to be responsible for ensuring calibration compliance of all necessary equipment and instruments. This will require thorough understanding of guiding SOPS, instrument OEM manuals, and end user requirements. This candidate will support manufacturing operations (both sterile and non-sterile) by ensuring equipment/instrument calibrations are performed at point of use (aseptically when necessary) when the equipment is available and in a timely manner. They are currently still working with paper based systems and their transition to Blue Mountain RAM will be happening within the next quarter, so any experience with BM Ram would be a plus.
Day to day responsibilities will include review and approval of calibration documents to make sure they are ready to be migrated to the electronic system BM Ram in the next few months, as well as troubleshooting basic equipment, implementing fixes as necessary.
• Perform maintenance, testing, and calibration on a variety of circuits, components, analytical equipment and instrumentation for pharmaceutical laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
• Assist in planning calibrations and subtasks, limited planning required outside immediate assigned tasks.
• Assure that monthly calibration requirements are completed compliantly on time, extended, or equipment is tagged out of service if failing or overdue for calibration.
• Prepare calibration reports
• Specifies and requests purchase of components
• Disassemble and reassembles instruments and equipment, using hand tools, and inspects instruments and equipment for defects.
• Communicate and coordinates manufacturing equipment maintenance efforts with Engineering group and others as necessary.
• Assure that all pertinent SOPs are being followed, maintains compliance with cGMPs.
Calibration Technician (233218) NJ