A Black Diamond client is seeking a V&V Engineer for a 6+ month contract.
- Analyze requirements, develop test protocols, document reports to verify & validate product software and custom non-product software applications developed in house.
- Develop and execute integration and verification testing of embedded software and contribute towards developing class III medical devices.
- Assess the need for validation of non-product software and create risk assessment documentation, supporting protocols, summary reports, and other documentation.
- Work with vendors, external partners to supporting non-product software validation.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, or Software), Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software verification and validation in Medical Devices.
- Strong experience in reviewing requirements, creating test protocols, and test summary reports for custom developed desktop and embedded software applications.
- Knowledge in communication protocols such as Serial, I2C, BLE.
- Good knowledge in testing of software packages and applications developed in C/C++, Python, and similar languages.
- Experience analyzing and debugging embedded system using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other appropriate equipment and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
Burlington, MA: V&V Engineer – Embedded Software (231524)