The client is a large-scale CDMO who has signed on a new client for chemical production. The client needs a contractor who can come onsite full-time and load raw materials into the reactors using bags or a vacuum powder system. The client would like a contractor who can execute with the DCS system using venting, solvent changes. This person will be responsible for running temperature-controlled units, distillation and taking samples. They will then recirculate the vessels, load the solvents/water and circulate through spray balls. The perfect candidate will have a Chemical Background and will be well versed in Large-Scale Chromatography work.
- 6-10 years working in Chemical or GMP Chemical production organization.
- Chemical plant or gas plant is acceptable.
- Experience working with reactors, vacuum powder systems, bag systems.
- Ability to execute throughout the DCS (Distributed Control System), take samples, load solvents and recirculate vessels.
- Experience working with Large Scale Chromatography
- Must be hands on and teachable.
- Experience working with a CDMO is a (Plus +)
Worked for companies: Fine Chemical. Bolder Scientific, Hitachi Chemical, Chemical Synthesis
Bolder CO: Operational Contractor (X2) (233289)